Machine Work and Engine Rebuilding Services
Trust your engine and machine work service to the Bo's Pros. We work on all types of engines including OTR, agricultural, cars, trucks and construction equipment.
The management, staff and machinists at Bo's Machine Shop are the Augusta area's experts in engine rebuilding, crankshaft grinding and balancing, milling, flywheel grinding, line hone, surface grinding, restorations, magnuflux, high-performance racing, marine engines, heavy-duty and diesel parts and machining, antique restorations and more.
Our list of comprehensive services includes:
- Cylinder Head work: Pressure testing, magnafluxing, valve guide replacement, resurfacing, injector cup installation, valve seat installation, valve jobs and valve resurfacing.
- Block Work: Cylinder sleeve installation, bore/hone, resurfacing, cam bearing replacement, line honing.
- Crankshaft Work: Magnafluxing, straightening, balancing, regrinding, polishing.
- Connecting Rod Work; Magnafluxing, bolt replacement, reconditioning, wrist pin fitting.
- General Work: Rotors and drums turned, flywheel resurfacing, presswork, resurfacing and removal of broken bolts.
- Engine Parts Sales: Individual parts and/or complete engine kits.
For more information about engine restoration, custom machining, classic engine restorations, crankshaft and flywheel work, and much more, call the specialists at Bo's Machine Shop today at 706-724-7840.
We serve the machining and engine restoration needs of customers in Richmond, Columbia and surrounding counties in Georgia as well as Aiken, Edgefield and surrounding counties in South Carolina, including Augusta, Thomson, Waynesboro, Sylvania, Statesboro, Washington and other Georgia cities and North Augusta, Edgefield, Aiken, SNewberry, Orangeburg and other South Carolina Communities.